Fashion Service NANIWA | Corporate Information Our History
Corporate Information Our History
- Daito Transportation, later known as Naniwa Transportation, is established in Osaka city
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. is founded in Osaka City.
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. enters into fashion distribution with introducing the first vehicle for transportation of fashion goods.
At the same time, it starts to build up the organization with four pillars such as Transportation, Distribution, System development and International Department, having its goal of establishment of direct transportation system from manufacturing sites including overseas to stores.
- Fashion Service NANIWA is established as Commercial Distribution Department.
- Naniwa Insurance Service is established, making the best preparation for delivery compensation.
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. moves its headquarter to Minami Horie, Nishi-ku,Osaka city, Osaka. The event hall called “Space Nue”is open in the headquarter building. “Plan Nue” is established as Real Estate Department.
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. enters into retail distribution.
Joint-delivery business and On-hanger Delivery system are started for Ito-Yokado Co., Ltd.
The products manufactured overseas are started to be directly delivered to domestic stores.
Naniwa International is founded, and an office is opened in Shanghai, China.
- Tokyo Center is opened in Koto-ku, Tokyo, as a main center for retail distribution.
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. enters into procurement distribution for department stores.
Department delivery system is started for Seibu Department Store.
- A distribution processing center is opened in Shenzhen, China.
- ISO14001 is certified, preparing for recycling society to be in 21st century.
- A distribution processing center is opened in Dalian, China.
- IS09001 is certified, aiming to improve customer satisfaction and operational accuracy.
A distribution processing center is opened in Shanghai, China.
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. and Naniwa Fashion Transportation Co., Ltd. are merged to be Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd.
- New Osaka Center, as the main distribution center at Kansai Area, is opened in Nagata, Higashi-Osaka.
- A new distribution processing center is opened in Shenzhen, China.
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. ties up with SNATT LOGISTICA SpA, Italy, later known as OMLOG S.p.A., to reinforce direct distribution service from Europe.
- A company specialized in pressing is opened in Shanghai, China.
Distribution centers are opened in Qingdao and Xiamen, China.
New distribution processing centers are opened in Ho Chi Minh, Haiphong, Danang, Vietnam.
A new distribution processing center is opened in Bangkok, Tailand.
- Naniwa Transportation Co., Ltd. is entrusted with warehouse operation of fashion center which is the first center for one of the major E-commerce companies.
E-commerce business is started with a full scale.
- Kashiwa-no-ha Distribution Center, a major one around Great Tokyo area, is opened in Kashiwa city, Chiba.
- Studio, managed by Sasageya, is implemented at Tokyo Distribution Center.
EC distribution is reinforced.
- Product sorting service for web supermarket of a major general merchandising store is started.
- Jointly with Lu Manie Nakajima, major apparel QC company, NR Logistics, specialized in QC, is founded.
- A new distribution processing center is opened in Myanmar, dealing with China-plus-one trend.
- New transportation offices are going to be opened in Kanagawa and Akita prefecture for expanding distribution network.